70 cm RF Power Amplifier with >1000 Watts of RF output
Designed for Weak Signal, EME, Digital, & Contest Operation!
The BEKO HLV-1100 employs advanced German engineered solid state technology to deliver instant on, no compromise performance.
Due to its small foot print and light weight, the 1100 is the ideal amplifier for: Contest, portable, EME & home station operation.
* Instant on (No warm up needed)
* No tuning required.
* Covers 430-440 MHz. Note this amplifier does not cover 440-450 Mhz. due to its narrow band filtering.
* Full output with only 25 watts RF drive level. (Other drive levels are available **Please contact us**)
* >1000 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes/FM
* 1 dB Compression Point 1000 W
* Harmonics -70dBc
* Spurious -70dBc
* Return Loss 20 dB
* Max. SWR 1.5 : 1
* WSJT / Digital Modes at rated output
* New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* Output Transistors: MRFE6VP6300H
* All NEW HLV-1100’s now allows a sequenced voltage to superimposed via a built-in Bias-T onto the coaxial cable to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers.
For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate DC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.
As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line. The HLV-1100 provides a direct connection to the new Beko HPP-432 2.0 kW mast mounted preamplifiers.
* Extremely High efficiency
* Light weight 33 lbs. (15 kg)
* Dimensions 300 x 170 x 470
mm (11.8 x 6.69 x 18.5” WHD)
* Voltage Requirements: 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz. for Rated Output (600 Watts @ 110-130 VAC 50/60
* Operating Conditions: 0…….30 degrees C
All Beko amplifiers are VSWR, Overdrive and Temperature Protected.
BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available
Factory Service and Support provided by SSB Electronic USA