** ** ** This Is The New HLV-1250 Limited Edition Amp ** ** **
The New HLV-1250 Limited Edition Will Include The HLV2000 Heatsink and Chassis Mainframe. 1250 Watts Out.
Panel will be the Blue 1250 panel.
BEKO HLV-1250 Limited Edition
2 Meter RF Power Amplifier with 1,250 Watts RF output
Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest
The BEKO HLV-1250 is a special 25th Anniversary Amplifier celebrating 25 years of quality amplifier design in the Beko Elektronik tradition. Its sleek blue anodized front panel is a show stopper.
Due to its small foot print and light weight, the HLV-1250 is the ideal amplifier for: contest, portable, EME & home station operation.
- Instant on (No warm up needed)
- No tuning required.
- Covers 144-148 MHz
- Full output with 25 watts drive level. (Other drive levels are available)
- 1,250 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes
- 1,200 Watts FM
- 1 dB Compression Point > 1,200 W
- Output Transistors: NXP BLF188XR
- Harmonics: -75dBc
- Spurious: - 70dBc
- Return Loss: 20 dB
- Max. SWR: 1.6 : 1
- WSJT / Digital Mode at rated output
- Equipped with NXP's BLF188XR transistors
- New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
- Built-in IMD indication
An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate DC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.
As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line.
- Extremely Highly efficienct
- Extremely Light Weight: 23 lbs.
- Dimensions: 300 x 170 x 470mm
(11.8 x 6.69 x 18.5” WHD)
- Voltage Requirements: 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz. for Rated Output 100-130 VAC for ½ Power
- Operating Conditions: 0…….40 degrees C
Low Power Option: BEKO HLV-1250LPD
2 Meter RF Power Amplifier with 1,250 Watts of RF output
- Drive Level >2.5mw to 65mw
Designed to interface with low power SDR’s.
Switchable from Low power RF Drive Levels to Standard Drive levels at the flick of a switch.
This amplifier has been designed specifically for use with low RF output drive level SDR Transceivers such as the popular FlexRadio Systems FLEX-6700 series.
All Beko amplifiers are VSWR, Overdrive and Temperature Protected.
BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available worldwide!
Factory Service and Support provided by SSB Electronic USA