Apache Labs Official North American Distributor
The PiHPSDR Controller is a stand-alone interface for the ANAN/OpenHPSDR Hermes SDRs; it is ideal for mobile applications and for users who prefer physical knobs and buttons, and it eliminates the need for a computer to run the ANAN/OpenHPSDR Hermes based radio transceivers.
The Fantastic PiHPSDR application is written by John Melton, G0ORX/N6LYT; the application supports all mode transceive capability and uses the award winning WDSP engine written by Dr. Warren Pratt, NR0V for the back end DSP processing.
- Dimensions - 250mm W x 150mm H x 50mm D, not including extrusions and folding stand
- Supply Voltage - 12-13.8v @ 2.5A
- Eight Function Buttons
- Three Function Encoder knobs with push Switches
- Solid Aluminum Tuning Knob with finger dimple
- Four USB Ports and an Ethernet interface
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- 7 inch multi touch screen
- 16GB Micro SD card with Raspbian and PiHPSDR preinstalled
- All Mode Receive and Transmit capability (when used with the ANAN/OpenHPSDR Hermes SDRs)
- Supports FreeDV Digital Voice Transmit and Receive
- PSK31 Receive capability
- 48Khz, 96Khz and 192Khz sampling rates