The BCD436HP will not be available from Uniden until the first quarter of 2014. We expect to receive product in late January. We are
currently taking RESERVATIONS for this product at this time. We will take RESERVATIONS on a first come first serve basis and contact each RESERVATIONS holder once the product arrives. Each RESERVATIONS holder will have the opportunity at that time to purchase the unit or get a refund of the
$35.00 RESERVATIONS fee. Once the product is in stock RESERVATIONS for this item will teminate and direct Inventory sales will commence.
The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1's ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Simply enter your zip code, and the BCD436HP will
quickly select and scan channels in your local area. Here is a quick rundown of the BCD436HP's major features.
- 4 Gigabyte microSD card holds the entire USA and Canada database of radio systems, plus leaves room for hundreds of hours of audio recording.
- Programmable Alert LED lets you set a specific color to alert you when a channel becomes active.
- TrunkTracker V with support for APCO Project 25 Phase I and Phase II, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked Radio Systems
- Quick Key access to 100 Favorites Lists, 100 Systems per Favorites List, and 100 Departments per System.
- Discovery Modes help you find new channels on trunked systems and frequency ranges.
- Analysis Modes include Band Scope, RF Power Plot, Trunked System Analysis, and EDACS/LTR LCN Finder.
- Flexible Easy Channel Selection using Zip Code or GPS and Service Types — just pick the kinds of channels you want to hear and tell the BCD436HP where you
are and let it do the rest.
- Easy Scan Control using the dedicated System, Department and Channel Hold buttons.
- Complete Front-Panel Programmability — create custom Favorites Lists either using systems from the main database as a starting point or program your systems
- Temporary Avoid lets you quickly silence unwanted systems, departments, or channels while allowing you to restore them by cycling power.
- Backlight-on-Squelch option allows the backlight to remain on during an entire transmission.
- Date/Time indication on display with time stamping for recordings.
- Trunked and Conventional Channel Priority with Priority Do-Not-Disturb
- Close Call® RF Capture with Do-Not-Disturb automatically tunes the scanner to nearby transmissions without interrupting reception in progress.
- NOAA Weather Alert with SAME
- Two-Tone Paging with up to 32 tone slots
- Flexible Scanning — scan from any combination of the main database and Favorites Lists
- Included Sentinel Software makes database and firmware updates simple. Also allows you to create, edit, and manage your Favorites Lists.
- USB PC Connectivity - Serial GPS input for location-based scanning using the Uniden GC-GPSK or other compatible GPS receiver.
- 3 AA Battery Operation provides up to 8 hours of operation.
- SMA-type antenna.
- 192 x 160-Pixel Dot-Matrix Display
- Select/Volume/Squelch multi-control
- Side-actuated Function and Menu controls
- Backlit Display and Keypad
- Rotating Belt Clip
- Rugged construction with Rubber Side and Bottom Impact areas to improve impact resistance.
- Printed manual in the box with online updates.
Available January, 2014