Ham Radio Outlet is proud to announce these new products. You can find these new products online or at any of our HRO locations. We are constantly adding new products to our inventory so check back often to see what's new or follow us on Twitter as we announce new products.
The TH-D75 has NOT been formally been released by Kenwood for sale in the United States.
This is not an offer to sell this Transceiver.
By purchasing this reservation for you are entitled to a first right of refusal on a first come, first serve basis when this receiver becomes available to be shipped by Ham Radio Outlet.
You may cancel your order at any time and apply your deposit to the purchase of any other item or keep it on your account at Ham Radio Outlet indefinately.
Your reservation deposit is refundable at any time but non-transferable.
Once this receiver has received FCC approval, offered for sale by Kenwood with officially announced pricing and is available to be shipped by HRO, you will be contacted directly to
complete your order.
Pre-Release Information ICOM IC-PW2
HF and 50 MHz All Mode 1 kW Linear Amplifier
The IC-PW2 has NOT been
formally been released by ICOM for sale in the United States. This is
pre-release information only.
This unit has not yet been approved by the FCC for sale in the US
· The latest LDMOS effortlessly provides 1KW output at fully duty cycle even for extended periods of time
· 2x6 antenna selector realizes SO2R (Single Operator Two Radio) operation with only one amplifier.
· Six antenna connectors which may be enabled for a variety of antennas and bands
· Super low-distortion output with superior IMD (Intermodulation Distortion)
· When connected to ICOM transceivers all settings are automatically completed
· Simultaneous band data output for both Main and Sub bands
· The IC-PW2 has an internal LAN port for remote control operation from a PC
· Touch screen color TFT LCD enable intuitive setting changes
Frequency coverage (Japanese Version)
1 kW (180—264 v AC)
500 w (90—132 v AC)
Maximum 100 watts
Power Supply Requirements
90—132 v AC (50/60hz)
180—264 v AC (50/60hz)
Less than -60db (HF Bands)
Less than -70db (50 Mhz Band)