MCA204M is an active multicoupler designed to distribute VHF/UHF antenna signals to four (4) receivers without loss and with high isolation between ports. It is specifically suited for signal intercept and VHF/UHF monitoring stations, both fixed or mobile platforms. It can be used in any monitoring post using receivers, scanners or spectrum analyzers.
MCA204M has a mechanical and electrical design construction that will meet any government, military or commercial specification. This unit is designed to give high performance results in any radio monitoring post using multiple intercept receivers. Rugged die-cast aluminum enclosure with a black powder coat finish is standard.
- Frequency Range: 25 MHz to 1 GHz 4-Ports
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm
- Port-To-Port isolation (min): 22 dB
- Return Loss (all ports): > 20 dB
- P1dB = 17 dBm (output) 3OIP = 32 dBm (output
- Coupler Gain/Loss: +2 dB to -1 dB (max) over frequency range
- RF Connectors: BNC (standard)
- Mechanical: 4.375 X 2.375 X 1.250 inches (L.W.H)
- Case: Die cast Aluminum, Black powder coating (standard)
- DC Power Connector: 2.1/5.5mm coaxial (standard)
- DC Power Requirements: +12VDC (nominal) @ 85 mA