$25.00 Mail In Rebate Available on this product.
Enjoy a ICOM Sponsored Mail In Rebate on this item between 4/1/2018 and 9/30/2018.
Rebate Rules and Forms for US and Canadian residents can be found here for this product.
International Customers other than the US and Canada are not eligible.
The familiar ID-31A is back with the enhancements introduced with the ID-51A PLUS 2, for the ham who wants to get into D-STAR without breaking the bank.
- Just select the destination repeater in "To" and a nearby repeater in "From", and you are ready to call other D-STAR stations. Minimum action required with the simple user interface and DR (D-STAR Repeater) function.
Worldwide digital communication wherever you are
- Terminal and Access Point modes enhance the access to D-Star's worldwide network. Communicate long-distance regardless of your location or repeater location.
Share pictures and text messages
- Pictures and text messages on an Android. device can be transmitted over D-STAR network using the RS-MS1A application. Data can be sent quicker in the DV Fast Data mode.
IPX-7 Waterproof, Compact, Lightweight and Tough
- With Icom's pioneering IPX7 waterproofing and pro-grade construction, the ID-31A PLUS is perfect for your shack or playing in harsh outdoor environments.
DV/FM repeater search function
- The DV/FM near repeater search function assists you in accessing nearby repeaters, even in areas you are visiting for the first time. This function searches for nearby repeaters using the repeater memories with GPS position information.
- Internet-enabled Terminal Mode and Access Point mode compatible (Full
compatibility with the RS-MS1A when used with the OPC-2350LU)
- A total of 1302 memory channels, including 750 D-STAR repeater
- Increased GPS memory (200 entries) / QZSS compatible integrated GPS
receiver DR mode enhancement (nearest repeater selection, analog
repeater, reflector etc.)
- D-PRS function enhancement (added symbols etc.)
- CI-V command enhancement
- Voice Recorder function ¡V Transmit and repeat voice memory (60 sec. ¡Ñ 1
- 200 GPS memory channels (including altitude data)
- CI-V commands added, such as the GPS TX mode, DV data TX and GPS
- GPS transmitting mode and low-speed data communication can be used
at the same time (DV mode)
- GPS data output
- Call sign, repeater list and GPS memory import and export in the CSV
- Skip settings for scanning
- Direct transmission of DTMF code
- 5 W maximum output power and five selectable transmit power levels
- Speech function announces frequency, mode and call sign
- Compact UHF antenna supplied