Optimized Compact High Performance 2 Meter + 440 Bands
- Only 7.5" long
- Reliable leaf spring style NMO connector on antenna for standard center-stud style NMO mounts
Unique Electric/Magnetic Field Diversity Science & Technology Patented Design
Small Rugged Antenna with High Performance
- Superior Science Performance with Vehicle Location Changes and Movement
- Superior Science Performance in NLOS (Non-Line-Of-Sight) Obstructed Environments such as behind buildings, in garages,
behind other vehicles, under overhangs, and in valleys
- Digital & Analog VHF Amateur (HAM) Radio
- Digital & Analog UHF Amateur (HAM) Radio
85 Watts 2 Meter Band; 50 Watts 440 Band
- [Duty Cycle at max. power rating: Maximum total transmit time of 1 minute in any 3 minute period.
Hotter conditions such as higher ambient temperature, sun exposure, lesser air flow, etc. decrease duty cycle.]
Nominal 3(+) dBi
- [Performance is greater than predicted based on gain alone in NLOS (Non-Line-Of-Sight)
environments which is the world we live in.]
Nominal <2:1 144-148 MHz; 420-450 MHz
- (V)SWR’s can vary with size and shape of vehicle and vehicle panels.
- Best (V)SWR on VHF frequencies are generally seen when mounting at corners of the vehicle roof/trunk-lid/quarter panel;
on a bracket mount; on a (light) bar. Signal pattern is substantially omnidirectional with these mounting options.
Base Station Antenna
This revolutionary antenna may also be used as a High Performance Compact Base Station antenna with such as the rugged Larsen BSAKIT Base Station Conversion Kit. For best performance angle (bend) the ground plane radials downward 70 degrees below the horizon.
Each Antenna quality tested.
[Design and specifications subject to change without notice.]