HX890 - Floating 6 Watt Class H DSC Handheld VHF/GPS
Leading the way again!! Standard Horizon is proud to introduce the brand new HX890 HIGH END FLOATING CLASS H DSC VHF/GPS. Now available in two different color options, Black or Navy Blue. Some prominent new features include two scrambler systems built in, both a 4 code CVS2500A and a 32 code FVP-42 scrambler system ensure secure communications out on the water. Another new feature includes a built in FM Broacast band receiver, during times when radio communication is not necessary, relax with some music on the FM Radio broadcast bands. Other notable features include: Switchable daytime or nighttime mode, waypoint and route navigation, Group monitor function utilizing DSC Group position call.
The new HX890 has also been redesigned with a new ergonomic case design, and has been rigorously tested to conform with the Militay Standard (MIL-STD-810F). The feature packed HX890 comes packaged with all the accesories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Alkaline battery tray, 110V wall charger, 220V adapter, charging cradle, 12V charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard, and it's backed by our industry leading 3 year waterproof warranty.
* 6W transmit power output (Selectable 6/ 2/ 1 W)
* 700mW Loud Audio and Noise Canceling Function
* Rugged case construction (MIL-STD-810F)
* Available in Navy Blue or Black
* Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats
* DSC (Digital Selective Calling) ITU-R M.493 Class-H Operation
* W2.60’’ x H5.43’’ x D1.50’’
* Round Case Design provides excellent ergonomics
* Built-in Integrated 66 channel WAAS GPS Receiver
* 11-hour Operating Time with 1800mAh Li-ion battery
* Easy to Operate Menu System
* Large (1.7’’ x 1.7’’) Full-dot matrix display