The Z-100A features LDG’s famous 10:1 SWR tuning range that matches Dipoles, Verticals, End fed wires, G5RVs or even an Off center fed Windham. Easy integration means plug and play operation; installation could not be simpler. The Z-100A tuner goes anywhere with and HF radio… desktop, portable, parks, islands, or tall summits.
LDG continues to set new standards for autotuners and accessories in amateur radio service. LDG Electronics is a family-owned and operated company dedicated to bringing innovative, quality products to the amateur market. Our focus is on anticipating and meeting our customer’s needs, and providing them with world-class support.
- 0.1 to 125 Watt SSB/CW, 30W Digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
- Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
- Partial radio list: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600, 7610 (and all variants).
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes Icom interface cable. Ready to use out of the box.
- Small Size Enclosure: 6.5″ L x 6.5″ W x 1.25″ H.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds