Introducing RadioAnalogs PTRX-9700 designed as an innovative, high performance panadapter for the popular Icom IC-9700 Amateur Radio.
The PTRX-9700 is a true panadapter which replicates internal RF/IF signal of the radio without sacrificing the performance and functionality.
Important Installation Notes for the PTRX-9700:
- Simple installation into the rig so that anyone can manage to do it on their own without requiring any special skills, such as soldering, cabling, etc.
- The installation process is hassle-free and totally reversible. Allowing you to remove it from your radio anytime you desire.
Key Features of the PTRX-9700:
- 4-Layer professional PCB design for best EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) performance.
- No need any modification at the rear panel, thanks to the dual functioning SMA connector.
- Super easy installation in minutes, only need a screwdriver and a tool (which is included in kit).
- CNC machined special tool design to plug/un-plug tiny UFL connectors safely and not to damage the radio.
- Panadapter PCB is directly screwed in the chasis of the radio for tight and secure mounting.
- No compromise in functionality and performance of the radio.
- Fully Reversible Installation.
What's Included In The Kit:
- Panadapter Main Board
- Signal Splitter
- Mechanical Mounting Parts
- Power Cable
- UFL-F Cable Assemblies
- SMA-M/SMA-M, 1 meter Coaxial Cable