Country/Region of Manufacture: USA
Type: BALUN or UNUN
Input ohms/Output ohms: 50
Frequency Range < 2:1 SWR (MHz): 1.8-61
PEP Power Rating (watts): 2000/4000
Enclosure Size: 4" x 4" x 2"
Weight (pounds): 3
Antenna Compatability: loops, quads, 100 ohm input antennas
- High Power rated at 2KW/4KW (option) PEP (FT8 mode at 1.5KW)
- Broad frequency range of 1.8-61 MHz for < 2:1 SWR into matched load
- Compact 4" x 4" x 2" (2KW) or 4" x 4" x 4" (4KW) light weight weatherproof enclosure
- Quick, easy deployment with either halyard hoist or side mounting tabs
- Choice of BALUN (balanced outputs) or UNUN (unbalanced output and ground)
Model CB-2-2000 is a 2:1 (100:50) quad core balun used to translate a 50 ohm input to 100 ohms at RF power levels up to 2000 watts PEP when used with a matched load such as a delta loop, quad or loop skywire. This assembled balun features a quad core configuration for increased power handling and flatter frequency response to over 60 MHz. With a matched 100 ohm load the SWR over the frequency range is very consistent from 1.8-61 MHz and SWR is less than 2:1 over the range allowing easy tuning by most radio internal antenna tuners or an external tuner.