Mobile LITHIUM Battery Charger, 3 Amp
This is a battery charger that plugs into an accessory power socket in a car, truck, rover, or boat, to charge 12 volt Lithium-Ferrous-Phosphate batteries made by Bioenno Power and others. The 10-13 volt car’s system is converted into 14.2 volts, while limiting the current to 3 amps. The voltage and current LED meter brightly displays the battery’s voltage and the charging amperage. When fully charged, the current reads almost zero and the battery’s float voltage is displayed. There are two output wires, one with a Powerpole ® plug, and a second with a DC barrel power plug. BOTH wires connect internally to the charger’s output. Equipment may be powered using the Powerpole plug, while the battery is being charged via the 6mm plug. The charger is housed in a sturdy aluminum case. The accessory power plug is fused, with a red LED when powered.
- Input DC Voltage: 10-14.8 volts
- Output Voltage: 14.2 volts when not current limited.
- Output Current: 3 amperes
- Battery: Use with any Bioenno 12 volt LiFePO4 battery
- Input Wire: 6 feet long with accessory power plug with 5 amp fuse
- Output Wires: 1 foot long with a DC barrel male plug, 1 foot long with Powerpoles
- Case: Black painted cast aluminum, white printing
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.5 x 1.4 inches
- Weight: 1 lb.