The SP 200 S is a selective receiving preamplifier with transmit / receive switching for the 2 m amateur band.
It offers optimal amplification, low noise figure and good large-signal behavior. With low transmit powers, the transmit / receive switchover can be implemented using a built-in VOX circuit.
This amplifier is built with a GaAs MMIC of the latest technology on a high quality microwave substrate in SMD technology.
The band pass at the output of the amplifier ensures a good band selection so that all signals that are outside the useful band are effectively suppressed.
This amplifier has a splash-proof, UV-resistant plastic housing and galvanized mast clamps with stainless steel screws for fastening to the antenna mast.
Technical Data For The SP 200 S:
- Frequency Range: 144-146 MHz
- Noise Figure (20°C, NF): 0,8 dB
- Gain (+/-1%) (S21): 18 dB
- Max. Switching Capacity with RF VOX: 100 W
- Transferable Power When Using A Sequencer: 750 W PEP, 500 W CW, FM, WSJT, FT8
- Insertion Loss: 0,08 dB
- Return Loss When Transmitter Is Active: 38 dB
- Input Return Loss (S11): 30 dB
- Output Return Loss (S22): 32 dB
- Output IP3: 32 dBm
- Input IP3: 14 dBm
- Supply Voltage: 12V...15V
- Current Consumption: 130...150 mA
- Mast Diameter: max. 58 mm
- Weight: 540 g