The SP 70 S is a selective receiving preamplifier with transmit / receive switching for the 70 cm amateur band.
It offers optimal amplification, low noise figure and good large-signal behavior. With low transmit powers, the transmit / receive switchover can be implemented using a built-in VOX circuit.
This amplifier is built with a GaAs MMIC of the latest technology on a high quality microwave substrate in SMD technology.
The band pass at the output of the amplifier ensures a good band selection so that all signals that are outside the useful band are effectively suppressed.
This amplifier has a, splash-proof, UV-resistant plastic housing and galvanized mast clamps with stainless steel screws for attachment to the antenna mast.
Technical Data For The SP 70 S:
- Frequency Range: 430-440 MHz
- Noise Figure (20°C, NF): 1,0 dB
- Gain (+/-1%) (S21): 25 dB
- Max. Switching Capacity with RF VOX: 100 W
- Transferable Power When Using A Sequencer: 500 W PEP, 250 W CW, FM, WSJT
- Insertion Loss: 0,25 dB
- Return Loss When Transmitter Is Active: 40 dB
- Input Return Loss (S11): 27 dB
- Output Return Loss (S22): 20 dB
- Output IP3: 19 dBm
- Input IP3: -6 dBm
- Supply Voltage: 12V...15V
- Current Consumption: 160...190 mA
- Mast Diameter: max. 58 mm
- Weight: 540 g