Program memories, zones, talk groups, contacts, scan lists and other settings of the Anytone AT-D578 radio.
- DMR-D578 Software
- RT-49 Programming Cable
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, 10 (32 or 64 Bit), or Win 11
Performance guaranteed with the RT Systems RT-49 cable.
RT Systems DMR-D578 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel, zones, talk groups, scan lists and contact lists along with other menu settings of the Anytone AT-D578 radio.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information for your location, a travel route, or a vacation spot. Repeater details available for locations in and outside the US. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Other built-in frequency lists for easy memory channel entries (check File|External data in the programmer before you spend time on internet searches for frequencies. You may find just what you need!)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- Software works with Windows 8/8.1 (full versions), Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 11.