TRI 10 101520 is the much loved medium-sized triband yagi with exciting performance and a very attractive price.
It covers the 10-15-20 meter bands using a single coaxial cable.
On 15 and 20 meters it has 3 full size elements per band, with the reflector, radiator and director configuration.
On 10 meters it has 4 elements whose configuration is reflector, radiator, and two directors.
Simple to assemble, the TRI 10 does not require any calibration; during assembly it will not be necessary to choose between CW and SSB.
It features flat SWR below 1.5:1 on all operating bands and is a perfect fit for modern transceivers and linear amplifiers.
Requires a rotor suitable for medium load
|TRI 10 101520 Bands
(20 meters above the ground)
|Gain dBd free space:
S.W.R. ≤ 1.5:1
||650 cm/21.30 ft
||640 cm/21 ft
|Feed line required:
||1 x 50 Ohm
|Max tower lift side:
||70 cm/2.29 ft
- Longest element: 1090 cm/35.76 ft
- Power handling: 10 KW
- Wind area: 0.97 m²/10.44 sq ft
- Wind load 130Km/h: 772 N
- Wind survival*: 130 Kmh – 80 MPH
- Tower Leg/Mast diameter: 40/60 mm – 1.57/2.36 inch (larger on request – specify on order form)
- Balun: 3 KW included
- Weight (excluding packaging): 34 Kg/53 lb
- Tubes and plates: aluminum alloy 6060T6
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Insulating clamps: Polypropylene UV resistant