DJ-MD5XLT - CPS Utility (Programming Software) [Download]
DJ-MD5XLT - Brochure & Specifications [Download]
DJ-MD5XLT - Operation's Manual [Download]
Alinco's newest 3rd Generation with Advanced CPU Dual Band DMR VHF/UHF DJ-MD5XLT HT Part 90 with GPS transceiver to its existing line-up of Digital Commercial/Business and Amateur Radio handhelds. The DJ-MD5XLT has a compact and durable IP54 Rated polycarbonate body, designed to resist dust and splash. The DJ-MD5XLT has features such as Color LCD Display, 5W Output Power, up to 4000 Memory Channels and Built-in GPS. Capable of operating in Digital and Analog with mixed mode in VFO or Memory mode.
Alinco maintains industry standard DVSI's AMBE+2 vocoder on its DJ-MD5XLT for Crystal clear DMR digital audio for use in noisy environments like construction sites, parks, security applications or your favorite repeaters coverage area with no noise or fading even in low lying areas. The DJ-MD5XLT has powerful audio output power to insure loud crisp receive audio.
ALINCO DJ-MD5XLT Highlights:
- LCD Display: Vibrant 1.77in Color LCD Display, enhances user experience with detailed and clear Radio Activity in both Bands as the same time.
- Higher Channel: Available 4000 Memory Channel capacity and 500,000 contacts allows users to maximize their entire list of Favorite Talkgroups.
- GPS Capability: GPS position reporting
ALINCO DJ-MD5XLT Features:
- 2-Slot TDMA DMR Tier I and Tier II
- 1.77 inch TFT color LCD
- GPS Built-in
- APRS Support (Digital/Analog)
- Automatic Repeater Roaming
- Area SQL Function
- AES 256bit Encryption (Digital mode)
- VFO/MR Switch
- Output power selectable (5W/2.5W/1W/0.2W)
- 4000 channel memory, 250Zone, 250 Scan lists
- 500,000 Digital Contact lists capabilities
- SMS (Digital mode)
- Communication recording (Digital mode)
- Individual/Group/All call (Digital mode)
- CTCSS/DCS/DTMF/2Tone/5Tone encode and decode (Analog mode)
- Selectable battery-save
- 1700mAh Li-ion battery
- FCC Part 90 / IC RSS119 Certified