- Covers 40-20-17-12-10 meter ham bands under 2:1 at most heights no tuner required, 80, 15, 6 meter bands require wide range tuner
- Great digital/FT8 antenna on many bands without tuner
- Low SWR on many bands or use antenna tuner
- 1500 Watts - 500W and 5KW PEP (SSB-ICAS) antennas also available
- Stainless Steel hardware for long life
- Halyard Hoist hole for ease of center support installation or hang at ends only
- Insulated #14 wire for durability
- High Strength insulators (may be black, white or gray)
- Ladder Line to 1:1 Balun(Note 1500/5000 Watts CUBE Balun can be mounted to a wall, 500 watts MB-1-500 is supported by ladder line
- Super convenient and quick – great for contest operation!
For best results support center at 30+ feet and ends over 15 feet. Angle of feed each side must be great than 45 degrees or 120 – 180 degrees total between each side preferred. Any length of 50 ohm feed line ok but longer feed lines over 50 feet may show reduced SWR on some bands due to losses in feed line and soil conductivity, nearby objects, etc. Due to local ground conditions, antenna height and feed line length, SWR may vary from samples shown and an antenna tuner may be required or some bands to bring SWR at end of feed line to acceptable levels. Overall horizontal length is 92 feet.
** Insulators may be black, grey or white depending on stock at hand when order is placed. Wire is stranded, insulated and black color.