UHF In Your Pocket
The RigExpert Stick 500 Antenna Analzer is the latest member of the RigExpert Stick family well know for their ease of use and reliability, no matter the time, place, or weather.
The UHF analyzer is designed for measuring the standing wave ratio (SWR) and return loss, amplitude, and phase angle, as well as the value of active (R) and reactive (X) resistances, considering the sign, inductance (L) and capacitance (C) in parallel and series modes of antennas, cables, lines, filters and other systems in the range of 0,1 MHz to 500 MHz.
Like all Stick analyzers, it is capable of 16 hours of continuous measurements without battery recharging.
Smart, fast, handy, and now even more powerful!
RigExpert Stick 500 Specifications:
Frequency Range: from 0.1 to 500 MHz
Frequency Input Step: 1 kHz
Measurements For: 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450, and 600 Ohm systems
SWR Measurement Range: from 1 to 100 in digital mode, from 1 to 10 in graph modes
Range R and X: 0… 10000, -10000… 10000
- SWR, Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, magnitude, and phase angle at one frequency
- SWR chart, 100 points
- Multi-mode – for quick testing of a multi-band antenna
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
- Output signal shape: square, from 0.1 to 500 MHz
- Output power: -10 dBm (at a load of 50 Ohms)
- One lithium-ion battery 3.7 V type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or DC adapter with a USB connector, it receives power from these sources
- High contrast E Ink display with a size of 200 × 200
- 2 × 3 keys on the waterproof keyboard
- English menu and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7.3 inches x 1.6 inches x 1.3 inches)
Operating temperature: -15° … 40 ° C (5 … 104 ° F)
Weight: 185 g (6.5 ounces) with battery
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert Stick is made in Ukraine.
* All specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.