Compact FTM-200DR /DE Mini-Manual. Size, 4.5x8 inches. Twenty-four high-quality laminated pages, loaded with detailed instructions. Ideal short-form guide for setting-up and operating the many capabilities of this radio, including GPS and APRS operation, Yaesu digital voice, GM - Group Mode, WIRES-X and hands-free Bluetooth™ operation.
This one guide covers the operating procedures found in five different Yaesu operating manuals: the FTM-200DR/DE Operating Manual, Advance Manual, APRS Manual, WIRES-X Manual, and the C4FM Group Mode Manual, four of which are otherwise only available from Yaesu as PDF downloads.
Nifty! Ham Radio Mini-Manual
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!
- Part Number: MM-FTM200DR
- Size: 4.5x8 inches
- Pages: Twenty-four, high-quality laminated