This kit is an improvement over our standard Icom 7300 RFI Kit and now includes our very effective Coax Noise Filter, (CMNF-500-50) to reduce common mode noise picked up by the antenna feed line coax as well as individual filters for the DC power line, and other cables including DIN Plug, Remote/CIV, AMP Send/ALC, and USB.
- Buy This Kit Now To Solve Your RFI Problems!
- Works With Many Brands Of Ham/Commercial HF Radios Including The Icom IC-7300
- For Home, Portable or Mobile Installations
This kit will help reduce or eliminate:
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) to electronic devices including audio/video systems, computers, telephones, garage door openers, alarm systems, and home appliances, in your house or your neighbor’s house.
- RFI from other electronic devices such as switching power supplies, LED and fluorescent lights, battery chargers, Ethernet cables, solar systems, kitchen appliances, and cable/satellite TV systems which generate common mode currents on your radio cables.
- These filters help cure SWR problems between transceiver and a linear amp and between transceiver and antenna tuner or direct to antenna. The DC power line filter helps keep common mode current out of the power line which could cause interference to other devices connected to the same power source.
- These filters use a ferrite core material that is effective in suppressing RFI from transmitters and receivers experiencing a high noise floor in the 1-300 MHz range. DC filter effective for .15-10 MHZ and CMNF-500-50 effective from 1-60 MHz range. Snap on filters effective from 1-300 MHz.
- The ferrite split beads and ring filters are easy to use, don’t require modification of the protected equipment and work in almost all cases, even when plug-in filters fail.
Kit Includes a low frequency noise reduction ring filter (works great on DC switching power supplies too!) for AC/DC power, 4 snap on filters (1/2" ID) for I/O cables and the CMNF-500-50 coax noise filter and double male barrel connector for direct attachment to your radio antenna connector. The CMNF-500-50 provides up to 38 dB (6 "S" units) of common mode noise attenuation. Snap on ferrites may be either 4 or 6 sided depending on inventory - they have identical electrical properties..
This Kit features Quick installation - immediate RFI/noise reduction. No radio mods required.
For additional RFI suppression, use a feed line choke (like the MC-1-500 for 500 watts or the MC-1-3000 for powers up to 3KW PEP) at the antenna feed point to suppress common current on the coax feed line during TRANSMIT.
If you use a linear amplifier use a Palomar Engineers Amplifier RFI kit (part# RFI-LA-GAC) for additional RFI interference suppression.