Complete Digirig Interface Kit for your Yaesu FT-8xx.
- Cables work for FT-100, FT817, FT-857, FT-897, FT-817ND, FT897D, other Yaesu, Kenwood and ICOM transceivers
- One Serial CAT (Mini Din-8) cable / One Audio+PTT (Mini Din-6) cable / One USB Computer Interface Cable
- Coiled Cable keeps things nice and tidy by preventing knots and kinks
- Separate and Combined Cables are about 24″ relaxed, 72″ fully stretched, short cable is around 18″
- Shielded and RF Choked with Ferrite Beads on both ends to prevent RFI
- Premium Quality Materials and Craftsmanship
Yaesu and ICOM transceivers typically require logic levels configuration of Digirig, Kenwood radios use RS-232 levels
Note: Yaesu FT-891 only uses audio/PTT cable. This transceiver model does not expose the serial interface lines and instead implements serial CAT internally via its own USB connection. More info here.
Note: Yaesu FT-991A has an internal sound cards and a serial USB bridge. No external interface is required for this transceiver.