Kenwood TM-281A FEATURES
• Weather Alert Radio function checks the 1050 Hz tone from NOAA (U.S.A only).
• Menu allows for easy control and selecting of various functions.
• Up to 200 memory channels to program frequencies and other various data.
• (Up to 100 memory channels if Memory Channel Names are assigned to the channels.)
• Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System (CTCSS) or Digital Code Squelch (DCS) rejects unwanted calls from
• Equipped with an easy-to-read large LCD with alphanumeric display capability.
• FM & Narrow Band FM ready
• High Power 65 Watts
• Free PC software (Memory Control Program) is available *Requires USB Programming Cable KPG-46U, and Memory Control Software MCP-1A (Ver.3.0 or later).