$200.00 Mail In Rebate Available on this product.
Enjoy a Yaesu Sponsored Mail In Rebate on this item between 10/1/2016 and 12/31/2016.
Rebate Rules and Forms for North American customers can be found here for this product.
International Customers other than North America must request an email quotation from our International Sales Desk.
(See Special Offers Section for our International Rebate offer for customers outside North America)
The FT DX 1200 provides up to 100 Watts on SSB, CW, and FM (25 Watts AM carrier) and a rugged state of the
art highly balanced receiver circuit configuration for top performance on today’s crowded bands. Similar to the high end “YAESU FT DX” series, it uses 32-bit high speed floating
point DSP. Yaesu’s acclaimed superior DSP algorithm is highly effective in weak signal processing and enhancement. The 1st IF frequency is protected by selectable 3 kHz, 6 kHz and 15 kHz
roofing filters that effectively attenuate interfering signals.
The triple conversion circuit structure allows highly flexible gain distribution at each stage. This enables elimination of
unwanted signals through filters at each stage as well as optimized gain distribution. A built-in 4.3-in TFT wide full color High Resolution Display with loads of information provides superior
operability and visibility for the FT DX 1200 user. A High Speed Spectrum Scope located just below the LCD
display gives the operator all the information needed to place them at the right place on the band with the right receiver set-up to have a satisfying experience with a casual QSO chat or while
digging out a rare desired weak signal contact.
Optional Accessories are offered to provide very desirable additional features that make the FT DX 1200 a true
high performance platform for all hams – no matter what mode they chose to operate. The FFT-1 supports
advanced functionality, including the AF-FFT Scope, RTTY/PSK31 Encode/Decode, CW Decode and CW Auto
Zero-in. Our SCU-17 Our SCU-17 USB Interface supports CAT, USB Audio in/out, TX control (PTT, Key, Shift) and firmware update fuctions.
- 160 through 6 Meters - SSB/CW/FM/AM/RTTY/PSK
- 100 Watts of Solid Performance
- Triple Conversion Circuit Configuration, 1st IF is set at 40.455 MHz
- Roofing Filter 3 kHz, 6 kHz and 15 kHz
- High Accuracy TCXO and high resolution DDS and PLL local oscillator
- 32-bit High Speed Floating Point DSP, TMS320C6727B by Texas Instruments
- IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT provides great QRM Rejection
- CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (Audio Peak Filter, CW only)
- High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner included
- Huge TFT Full-Color Display (4.3 inch wide) For Superior Operability and Visibility
- High Speed Spectrum Scope with ASC (Automatic Spectrum-Scope Control) built-in
- AF-FFT Scope Function *Requires FFT-1 (Optional)
- RTTY/PSK31 Encode / Decode, CW Decode, CW Auto Zero-in *Requires FFT-1(Optional)
- u-Tuning Kit that was developed for the FT DX 9000 is available (Optional)
Frequency Ranges: RX 30 kHz - 56 MHz (operating)
1.8MHz - 54 MHz (specified performance, amateur bands only)
TX 1.8MHz - 54 MHz (amateur bands only)
Circuit Type: Triple-conversion super heterodyne
Modulation Type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB,USB),
F3E(FM), F1B(RTTY), G1B(PSK)
Power Output: 5 - 100 Watts (2 - 25 Watts AM carrier)
Case Size(W x H x D): 365 x 115 x 312 mm w/o knob and connector
Weight: 9.5 kg
Qty in Master Carton: 1
Warranty: 1 Year
Hand Microphone (MH-31B8)
DC Power Cord
Spare Fuse (25A)