The ZUMspot RPi is an advanced radio module board.
Paired with a Raspberry Pi and the MMDVM software becomes a small and efficient multi-mode digital hotspot.
ZUMspot Kit Features:
- High performance 32-bit ARM processor
- ZUMspot Board Fully Assembled And Tested
- Supports DMR, P-25, D-Star, System Fusion and NXDN
- Onboard LEDs to show status (Tx, Rx, PTT, Mode)
- Up to 10mW RF power
- SMA antenna connector, UHF antenna included
- Mounts cleanly on all current Raspberry Pi’s including the Pi Zero WH
- Works on ODROID boards
- The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software.
- Connections for Nextion LCD display and I2C displays
- 1 Year Warranty
- Open source firmware (MMDVM) and board design
- Open source 3D printable case available
- 144 MHz, 220MHz and 900MHz versions to be released at a later date
The ZUMspot Kit Package Includes:
** Requires AC Adapter with MicroUSB to power included Pi Zero W
- ZUMspot Pi UHF Board
- Pi Zero WH (Wireless With Header)
- UHF Antenna
- Nylon Standoffs
- Pre-Imaged 16 GB MicroSD Card with Pi-Star Software