Frequency range: 0.1 to 2000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
- Return loss, R, X, Z, L, C
- Magnitude and Phase Angle at a single frequency
- SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points)
- Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart)
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
- Connector type: N
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Three 1.5V, alkaline batteries, type AA *
- Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
- 3×3.7V Li-Ion/Li-PO accumulators, size AA
- Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 800×480 color Blanview display
- 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
- Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.