Introducing the new Yaesu FTM-6000R Dual Band VHF/UHF 50W Mobile/*Base Transceiver.
*Can be used as a Base Transceiver with an appropriate power supply
The Yaesu FTM-6000R is a feature packed mobile transceiver employing a all new User Operating Interface - E2O-III (Easy to Operate - III).
Delivering a reliable and stable 50W of output power performance. Heavy-duty heat sinks equipped with FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor) keep the radio cool under the harshest of conditions.
The 3W speaker delivers clear and crisp receive audio which has been specifically tuned for radio communication.
The detachable front panel of the FTM-6000R can be mounted at the most convenient operating position.
The FTM-6000R alsp supports optional Bluetooth wireless operation using the optional SSM-BT10* Headset or a Commercially Available Bluetooth Headset*.
E2O-III provides three (3) user-intuitive operating modes to assign functions and settings:
- The most frequently used function can be registered to the "F1" key and then recalled with a single touch of the "F1" key.
- Other frequently used functions can be assigned to a Function List and then recalled by simply pressing the "F Menu" key and rotating the dial.
- All functions and items other than those registered to "Most frequently" or "Other frequently", are selectable by pressing and holding the "F Menu" key and rotating the dial
Up to 5 channels can be registered in PMG (Primary Memory Group):
- Frequently used PMG frequencies can be shown in an easy-to- distinguish display just by pressing the "PMG" key.
The MAG (Memory Auto Grouping) function automatically groups memory channels so they may be easily recalled by band:
- All memory channels; AIR band (108MHz - 137MHz)
- VHF band (137MHz - 174MHz)
- UHF band (400MHz - 480MHz)
- Other bands (174MHz - 400MHz / 480MHz - 999.995MHz).
The new VFO Band Skip Function permits unused bands to be skipped, while the registered memory channels can be recalled; even if the frequency is in the skipped band. By pressing "SQL BACK" key when the memory channel is displayed, the contents of the currently selected memory channel can be transferred into the VFO register. Depending on the operating situation, either the VFO or Memory channel operations are separately useable.
Some of the other Great Features of the New FTM-6000R are:
- Wide-range receive coverage from 108MHz to 999.995MHz
- 1100 Memory channels with alphanumeric tags
- supplied DTMF microphone - SSM-85D
- Scanning Functions - VFO Scan, Memory Scan, PMG Scan, Programmable Memory Scan.
- DTMF Microphone SSM-85D
- Mounting Bracket
- Bracket for Control-head
- Control Cable 10ft (3m)
- USB Cable
- DC Power Cable
- Operating Manual
- RX 108 - 137 MHz (Air Band)
- RX 137 - 174 MHz (144 MHz HAM / VHF Band)
- RX 174 - 400 MHz
- RX 400 - 480 MHz (430 MHz HAM / UHF Band)
- RX 480 - 999.995 MHz (USA Cellular Blocked)
- TX 144 - 148 MHz
- TX 430 - 450 MHz
Circuit Type: Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
Modulation Type: F2D, F3E : Variable Reactance Modulation
RF Power Output: 50W / 25W / 5W
AF Audio Output: 700 mW (@16 ohms 10 % THD: Internal speaker)
Case Size (W x H x D): Radio Unit 5.47"x 1.66"x 5.2" (139 x 42 x 132 mm) w/o Fan Controller 5.51"x 1.6"x 1.38" (140 x 40.5 x 35 mm) w/o Knob
Weight (Approx.): 2.43lbs (1.1kg) with Radio Unit, Controller, Control Cable
Warranty: 3 Years