ARRL Handbook 2022 (Softcover)
The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications is your complete guide to radio experimentation, discovery, and innovation. It is the Handbook -- written by radio amateurs for everyone with a desire to advance the pursuit of wireless technology.
- Radio electronics theory and principles
- Circuit design and equipment
- Radio signal transmission and propagation
- Digital and analog modulation and protocols
- Antennas and transmission lines
- Construction practices
New Projects and Content:
- 3D printing for ham radio construction
- Downloadable 3D printing projects and articles
- Battery selection for portable operation
- Downloadable article — using SDR for RFI tracking
- Solid-state amplifier linearity
- Safe practices for antenna and tower work
- Downloadable crystal test oscillator
- Updated CAD software from Tonnesoft
Softcover: 1280 pages. Six-Volume Set also available.
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
Copyright: Ninety-Ninth Edition; First Printing (2021)
Shipping Weight: 5.45 pounds