- Connectors: [AC] IEC320-C14, [DC] 2 USB ports, 2 Anderson Power Pole ports, 1x2-Wire Terminals Rear panel port.
- Digital Displays: Front Panel numeric LED, 1 DC Volt meter and 1 Amp meter, Illuminated ON/OFF switch.
- Adjustable Voltage: 13.8 VDC ±1V, User manual control.
- Technology: >82% efficiency switching, PFC, specific filtering for communication equipment all frequencies and HF.
- EMI: Built-in EMI filter meets EMI Standards, EN55022/CISPR 22 (Class-B), FCC Part15 (Class-B), EN55024,
EN61000-3-2 (Class-D) , EN61000-3-3 (Harmonic) IEC61000-4-2,4,5 (EMS).
- Protections Built-in: Current Limiting, Overvoltage protection, Fuse protection, Over Temperature shutdown.
- Construction: Low profile, light weight and industrial metal case quality. Optional rack-mount front panel is available.
- Safety: Certified to UL/CUL/EN/IEC 62368-1 standards.
- Environmental: Certified to Energy Star and CEC standards where required, and RoHS (lead free) compliant.
Communications Equipment - A Critical Power Solution:
- The SS-50M-AP model supports currents up to 40A avg and peak up to 50A ICS (*) peak max. It is ideally suited for use with 12/13.8 VDC communications equipment. Switching technology >82% efficient meets individual power loading requirements. Included is special filter circuitry especially suited for all communications frequencies and HF.
Built-in Protection Features:
- Several protection features are built-in. Included are output current limiting, overvoltage protection, internal fuse protection, and over temperature shutdown.
Easy Installation, Safety and Reliability:
- Integration is seamless with standard 12/13.8 VDC equipment. Front panel 'Anderson Power Pole; terminals and rear panel screw-wire terminals are heavy duty. Connectors are easy accessible which ensures safe and reliable installation.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 to 230 VAC, 50/60Hz (Nominal Automatic Wide-Range selected)
- OUTPUT VOLTAGES: 13.8 VDC (User manual adjustable ± 1 V) / 13.8 VDC (User manual adjustable ± 1 V)
- OUTPUT CURRENT: 50A peak current - ICS Intermittent Communication Service (*)
- TEMPERATURE: 0 to +50ºC Operating, –20 to +85ºC Storage / 120ºC max over-temperature setting
- HUMIDITY: 5 to 90% RH Operating, 5 to 95% RH Storage (Non-condensing)