Limited Edition RigExpert Stick-230 In Tactical Khaki!
Small. Handy. Powerful.
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna in the field or stationary conditions.
- Tuning an antenna to resonance.
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after a specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.).
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads.
Frequency Range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency Entry: 1 KHz Resolution
Measurement For: 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450, and 600-Ohm systems
SWR Measurement Range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X Range: 0…10000, -10000…10000
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude and Phase Angle at single frequency.
- SWR chart, 100 points.
- SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions, 100 points.
- Multé mode – to check your multiband antenna promptly.
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239).
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load).
- One 3.7V Li-Ion battery, type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 200×200 monochrome e-paper display
- 2×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- English menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 185 g (6,5 Oz) with battery
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert Stick 230 - Inside The Box
- RigExpert Stick 230 Antenna Analyzer (with a Li-ion Battery Type 18650)
- Quick Start Guide
- Neck Strap
- USB Cable