The ARRL Repeater Directory® 2022 Edition
The 2022 Repeater Directory® includes “crowdsourced” listings contributed by users, repeater owners, and volunteer frequency coordinators. This means more listings, and updated more often. Public service volunteers: include this printed directory with your emergency ‘go kit.’
- World’s largest printed directory of repeater systems.
- Listings for US and Canada, organized by state/province, city, and operating mode.
- Digital repeaters including FUSION, D-STAR, DMR, NXDN, and P25 systems.
- VHF/UHF and microwave band plans included.
- Spiral "lay flat" binding (size: 6" x 9").
Please Note: The repeater listings that appear in The ARRL Repeater Directory® are provided by RFinder, Inc. If a repeater has been omitted, or if a listing is inaccurate, please report this directly to RFinder via the RFinder smartphone app, or on the web at rfinder.net/blog/add-repeaters.
- Softcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
- Copyright: 2022 Edition
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-62595-152-6
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 1/4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.10 pounds