The Powerwerx BSM-500 is a precision battery status monitor that acts like a fuel gauge for your battery. Accurately measures your batteries capacity, voltage, watts, current consumption, and more. Compatible with Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium, Lead Acid, AGM, and Nickel Metal Hydride battery chemistries.
The BSM-500 will accurately display how much battery capacity you have remaining. Ideal for many applications including RV's, Sprinter Vans, Overland Vehicles, auxiliary battery banks, battery boxes, and more.
Shunt Based Accuracy
With a 500A rated shunt, the BSM-500 accurately measures current and can calculate the remaining battery capacity. Includes polycarbonate base for multiple mounting options.
Accurate Battery Parameters
The meter will show percent of battery remaining, remaining amp hours, voltage, amps, and watts. Also displays time to complete charge or discharge in hours and minutes.
Quick and Easy Programming
Following the quick and easy setup guide, the BSM-500 can be programmed and ready to use within minutes. No additional programming software, App's, or syncing required.
Battery Alarm and Power Saving Modes
Power saving features including screen brightness and standby modes. The meter also has a built-in alarm function to notify you when the battery capacity is getting critically low.
- Operating Voltage: 8-80 VDC
- Standby Current (backlight on): 6.0mA
- Standby Current (backlight off): 0.5mA
- Sleep Power Consumption: 0.05mA
- Voltage Acquisition Accuracy: ± 1.0%
- Current Acquisition Accuracy: ± 1.0%
- Capacity Acquisition Accuracy: ± 1.0%
- Backlight Turn-On Current: 100mA
- Range of Battery Capacity Values: 0.1 – 9999.0 Ah
- Amperage Range: 0-500A
- Temperature Range: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60 °C)
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft (3 Meters)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.6 x 1.57 x 0.51 in (66 x 40 x 13 mm)
- Screen Size (W x H): 1.25 x 0.9 in (32 x 23 mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year