6 Meter RF Power Amplifier with equal to or greater than 1950 Watts of RF output
This device may not be sold or leased, or be offered for sale or lease, until approval of the FCC has been obtained.
Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation!
The BEKO HLV-1950 employs advanced German engineered solid state technology to deliver instant on, no compromise performance.
Due to its small foot print and light weight, the HLV-1950 is the ideal amplifier for: Contest, portable, EME & home station operation.
* Instant on (No warm up perios needed)* No tuning required.
* Covers 50 - 52 MHz
* Full output with only 25 watts drive level.
* Equal to or greater than 1950 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes/FM
* Output Transistors: NXP BLF188XR
* 1 dB Compression Point > 1900 W
* Harmonics -70 dBc
* Spurious - 70
* Return Loss 20 dB
* Max. SWR 2.0 : 1
* WSJT / Digital Mode at rated output
* New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate DC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.
As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line.
* Extremely High efficiency
* Extremely light weight 36 lbs.
* Dimensions 300 x 170 x 470mm
(11.8 x 6.69 x 18.5” WHD)
* Voltage Requirements: 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz. for Rated Output (950) W. 100-130 VAC
for 450 W RF Output Power
* Operating Conditions: 0…….30 degrees C
All Beko amplifiers are VSWR, Overdrive and Temperature Protected.
BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available worldwide!
Factory Service and Support provided by SSB Electronic USA