1.25 Meter 222-225 Mhz RF Power Amplifier with 2,000 Watts RF output
Designed for Weak Signal, Tropo Scatter, Meteor Scatter, Digital, & Contest Operation!
The BEKO HLV-2000-222 employs advanced German engineered solid state technology to deliver instant on, no compromise performance.
Due to its small foot print and light weight, the HLV-2000-222 is the ideal amplifier for: Contest, portable, EME & home station operation.
* Instant on (No warm up needed)
* No tuning required.
* Covers 222-225 MHz
* Full output with only 25 watts drive level.
* 2,000 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes/FM (** 1100 watts typical**)
* Output Transistors: NXP BLF188XR
* 1 dB Compression Point > 1950 W
* Harmonics -75dBc
* Spurious - 70dBc
* Return Loss 20 dB
* Max. SWR 2.0 : 1
* WSJT / Digital Mode at rated output
* Equipped with NXP's BLF188XR transistors
* New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication
* An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that can’t be powered via the coax and require a separate DC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.
As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line.
* Extremely High efficiency > 75%
* Extremely light weight 33 lbs.
* Dimensions 300 x 170 x 470mm (11.8
x 6.69 x 18.5” WHD)
* Voltage Requirements: 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz. for Rated Output 100-130 VAC for ½ Power
* Operating Conditions: 0…….40 degrees C
All Beko amplifiers are VSWR, Overdrive and Temperature Protected.
BEKO amplifiers are “the best of the best” VHF UHF & SHF high-power linear amplifiers available worldwide!
Factory Service and Support provided by SSB Electronic USA