The CHA RXL PRO is a new design high performance Low Frequency (LF), Medium Frequency (MF), and High Frequency (HF) receive-only loop antenna that can be permanently mounted outside on a mast or used on a camera tripod. It's broadband design is ideal for Software Defined Radios (SDRs), panadapters, shortwave listeners (SWLs), AM broadcast band listeners, and anybody wanting a small low noise receive-only antenna.
Some of the key features of the CHA RXL PRO are:
- Wideband design – LF / MF / HF
- Highly directional
- Balanced input preamplifier to eliminate environmental noise and ground loops
- Flexible mounting and power options
- Stealthy – Navy gray loop fades into the background sky. DO NOT REFLECT LIGHT
Receive loops are very quiet and highly directional. With the built-in preamplifier, the CHA RXL PRO will enable clearer reception than many large horizontal wire or vertical antennas. The CHA RXL PRO covers all frequencies between 50.0 KHz and 30.0 MHz. Become a WSPR Reporting Station on the new 2200 and 630 meter bands and join the fun!
Loop Amplifier Specifications:
- Frequency: 50.0 KHz – 30.0 MHz continuous
- Power: 12V DC (120V AC wall adapter included USA ONLY)
- Size: 36 in. Loop
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Mount: Mast or Camera Tripod
- Operating voltage: 12-14 VDC – Polarity Protected, Over-Voltage protection 15.5V – 20V (sustained voltage above 18V may damage the preamp)
- Gain: At least 20dB + across all the bands!
- Noise Figure: < 2 dB
- P1dB: > 23dBm relative to the output
- OIP2: > +90 dBm
- OIP3: > +40 dBm
- RF Power Applied to the Output: 0.25W maximum (do not transmit into the pre-amp)
- Input Z: < 10 Ohms
- Output Z: 50 Ohms
- DEVICE : 4 X BFP 196 (INFINEON)
- PROTECTION: 2 X SMP1330 (SKYWORKS)
- MIL-SPEC- 2169 HEMP PROTECTION
- Operating Voltage: 12-14 VDC – Polarity Protected, Over voltage protection 15.5V – 20V (sustained operation above 18V may trip the resettable fuse)
- Maximum Current: 300 mA max.
- Insertion Loss: < 0.25 dB @ 30 MHz
- VSWR: < 1.3:1 @ 30 MHz
The antenna system consists of:
1 X 36" Loop
1 X PreAmp Box
1 X 12V Power Supply
1 X BIAS-T
1 X Coax Cable (OPTIONAL - 25')
1 X "L" Bracket & Mounting Hardware
1 X Table Top Rubber Feet
CHA RXL PRO USER GUIDE UPDATED COMING SOON
CHA RXL USER GUIDE