The SP 600 S is a selective receiving preamplifier with transmit / receive switching. It offers a low noise figure and good large-signal behavior.
In the case of low transmission powers, the transmit / receive switchover can be implemented using a built-in HF VOX circuit.
This amplifier is built with a GaAs MMIC of the latest technology on a high quality microwave substrate in SMD technology.
The band pass at the output of the amplifier ensures a good band selection so that all signals that are outside the useful band are effectively suppressed and do not overload the receiver used.
This amplifier has a splash-proof, UV-resistant plastic housing and galvanized mast clamps with stainless steel screws for attachment to the antenna mast.
Technical Data For The SP 600 S:
- Frequency Range: 50-52 MHz
- Noise Rigure (20°C, NF): 0,6 dB
- Gain (+/-1%) (S21): 18 dB
- Max. Switching Capacity with RF VOX: 200 W PEP, 100 W CW, FM, WSJT, FT8
- Transferable Power When Using A Sequencer: 750 W PEP, 400 W CW, FM, WSJT, FT8
- Insertion Loss: 0,04 dB
- Return Loss When Transmitter Is Active: 45 dB
- Input Return Loss (S11): 25 dB
- Output Return Loss (S22): 30 dB
- Output IP3: 24 dBm
- Input IP3: 7 dBm
- Supply Voltage: 12V...15V
- Current Consumption: 130...150 mA
- Mast Diameter: max. 58 mm
- Weight: 540 g