OPEK 3 Blades Stripper for RG58 / RG59 / RG6
The blade stripper tool is designed to prep a wide range of popular coaxial cables. Utilizing its two-level cable stripper, it’s designed to prevent over-penetration of the cutting blades and cable distortion. The diameter length is 4-8mm, is 4.3″ (108mm) long, and weighs 68g. The sharpened metal blades and hard plastic exterior enables durability. The lightweight design with a built-in hex wrench with adjustable blades allows portability.
- 3 blades cable stripper for Coaxial Cable
- Stripping length D=4-8mm (3 Blades Total Length 12mm)
- No replacement cassette is needed and no adjustment for V-Block
- For stripping different materials of cable
- Using the built-in hex wrench to align the socket and adjusts the blade
- Durable, light weight and portable.
Length: 4.3" (109mmL)