Handbook 100 | The 100th edition of The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications
Handbook 100 is by far the most extensively revised and expanded edition in recent years — including new and revised topics, content, and projects. It is written by radio amateurs who share their experience, learning, and discovery from across the state-of-the-art and emerging technologies. Each chapter is authored and edited by experts in the subject.
The ARRL Handbook strikes the perfect balance between comprehensive RF engineering reference and practical treatment of basic electronic fundamentals, circuit design and equipment construction, antennas, transmission lines, safe electrical, RF practices, and more.
Each chapter is filled with the most up-to-date knowledge representative of the wide and ever-expanding range of interests among radio amateurs. There are practical, hands-on projects for all skill levels — from simple accessories and small power supplies to legal-limit amplifiers and high-gain antennas.
- Radio electronics theory and principles
- Circuit design and equipment
- Signal transmission and propagation
- Digital modulation and protocols
- Antennas and transmission lines
- Construction practices
New Projects and Content:
- All-new chapter on radio propagation covering a wide range of bands and modes
- New and updated sections on electronic circuit simulation
- New cavity filter and high-power HF filter projects
- New coverage on digital protocols and modes
- New material on RFI from low-voltage lighting and other sources
- Revised section covering new RF exposure limits
- New content on portable station equipment, antennas, power, and assembly
- New material on ferrite uses and types
- New section on how to use portable SDR to locate sources of RFI
- …and more.
E-Book Included: Your purchase of Handbook 100 includes complimentary e-book and supplemental content. Download the fully searchable digital edition of the printed book, plus expanded content, software, PC board templates, and other support files.
System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, or 10; Windows Vista or Windows XP, as well as Macintosh systems, using Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Acrobat Reader is a free download at adobe.com. PDF files are Linux readable. Other software is Windows compatible, only.
Softcover: 1344 pages. Hardcover Collector's Edition also available.
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
Copyright: 100th Edition, First Printing (2022)
Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds