Introducing the Next Phase in the Evolution of the Handheld Transceiver, Featuring Simultaneous Reception of 2 D-STAR® Signals, Reflector Terminal Mode, and APRS® Standalone Digipeater.
Following on from the TH-D74, the TH-D75A adds many useful features such as simultaneous reception of 2 D-STAR signals, Reflector Terminal mode for accessing D-STAR reflectors, enhanced voice guidance and digipeater function.
Usability has also been further enhanced with the adoption of USB Type-C, Bluetooth headset PTT support, and a fully ergonomic design.
These much-anticipated additions are sure to satisfy the needs of a Wide Range of Amateur Radio Operators.
- APRS® Protocol compliant: Real-time 2-way data communications, plus standalone digipeater function further enhances the capability. APRS® is a registered trademark of TAPR and is used with permission.
- D-STAR® Digital Protocol compatible: Flexibility stretches with simultaneous reception of 2 signals for digital voice and data operation.
- Reflector Terminal mode: Easy access to D-STAR reflectors via a Windows PC or Android device using a USB port or Bluetooth®, so there is no need for a mini RF device such as a Hotspot.
- Wideband and Multimode reception, and on top of that IF output via USB port lets you connect the radio to a PC to use bandscope for checking nearby frequencies while listening to the radio.
- USB Type-C™ port for serial connection, audio out and charging functions.
- Enhanced voice guidance including 4-step variable speed and 770+ phrases.
- 1.74-inch TFT transflective color LCD.
- Renowned KENWOOD sound quality.
In The Box:
- TH-D75A (Radio)
- KNB-75LA - 1820 mAH Li-ion Battery Pack
- 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Power Adapter
- Belt Clip
- Warranty Card
- User Manual